Administrative Assistant x 2 - £11 - 12ph plus holiday pay – South East London
Immediate start End date: 17 December 2021 initially, extension possible. We are recruiting for two experienced administrators to join this large mixed secondary school
Duties and responsibilities will include
- First point of contact call handling; providing support and referring / escalating queries
- Face-to-face support for students, staff and the teaching faculty
- Diary management; scheduling and providing support for meetings
- General administrative matters; liaising with colleagues and assisting where appropriate.
- Previous experience of working in a student-facing or comparable role
- Good understanding of the UK higher education system
- Strong IT skills, with experience of using Microsoft Office packages in a professional setting to a high standard
- Excellent communication skills, with written and spoken English
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritise effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work productively in a busy environment.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.