Administrative Support staff required - £14ph - £19ph plus hol pay - Central London
We are currently recruiting for bright, enthusiastic, experienced support staff, to assist our clients with preparations for the start of the new academic term in January.
We would be interested in hearing from candidates with experience in the following roles:
- Personal Assistant
- Faculty Administrator
- Administrative Officer
- Executive Assistant
- Departmental Administrator
We require candidates with experience in the following tasks:
- Acting as a first point of contact
- Managing busy inboxes, possibly more than one at a time
- Fielding calls and correspondence
- Preparing correspondence to include letters and emails, on behalf of Senior Management
- Diary Management
- Travel arrangements and itinerary
- Generating and reconciling purchase orders
- Processing expenses and invoices
- Co-ordination of team meetings: Management of agendas, distribution of papers, minuting, actions and follow-up; disseminating information as required
You would be required to have the following skills:
- A high level of literacy (including experience of drafting minutes of meetings and correspondence).
- Demonstrable ability to work collaboratively with academic and support staff internally within the Faculty and University, and externally.
- Ability to successfully co-ordinate a range of activities simultaneously, including organising committees and meetings.
- Excellent IT skills, including knowledge of database packages, Excel, Word, web browsers and email packages, with a willingness to learn about and use new software.
- Diplomacy and tact when dealing with confidential information.
- Working methodically, prioritising and managing tasks.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, PLEASE DO APPLY TODAY! REGISTRATION@GRAYAGENCY.COM
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.