6 month booking. Supporting HR team with administration surrounding recruitment. Offices based in Central London hybrid role minimum one day a week in the office
Fantastic opportunity to join this established and expanding start up. You will support the HR Manager providing a wide range of support including:
- Using Google docs to register, update and collate details of all candidates applying for role.
- Collating candidate information to include CV’s, history and any other information required.
- Storing the information in a spreadsheet with easy click function for the line manger to access all information.
- Record and update all activities on the candidates in the pipeline effectively demonstrating where they are in the recruitment cycle.
- Set up coding tests for applicants.Sending out the required information and loading all the information into relevant files.
- Arranging travel for company employees. Researching websites for the best available deal.
- All general office duties to support the HR Manager
This is a very fast paced busy environment and would suit someone who has:
- Strong data skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience meeting deadlines
- Experience working autonomously whilst following procedures
- Enjoys working in a team
- Attention to detail and be ability to ask questions and learn new procedures.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.