6 month contract. Potential temp to perm.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in providing expert information and advice to students on all aspect of student funding and fees. You will be responsible for the accurate and timely billings of all tuition fees and non tuition fee revenue streams.
We are looking for an experienced billings manager and credit controller who will enjoy being responsible for the sole charge of the managing the credit control process and providing assistance to the purchase ledger process. Prior experience in an educational setting is essential as this role is all about student finance.
The role will include:
- Managing and maintaining accurate fee data in the student database system.
- Validating the tuition fee records and updating the accounting system by importing student and fee records from student database system.
- Managing and maintaining an accurate debtor control record, adjusting student fee records to ensure that students have been correctly billed by raising invoices and credit notes accordingly.
- Ensuring School fees are paid in line with agreed deadlines and liaise with students to resolve payment queries including setting up individual payments plans in a speedy, accurate and professional manner.
- Providing analysis of tuition fee income and provide information to management for monthly, quarterly, end of year financial reporting and periodic reconciliation purposes.
- Overseeing the Sales Ledger, raising all invoices and credit notes for other income streams including; Student Support Services, Short Courses, Research and other departments as requested, assessing each invoice for VAT liability and obtaining the appropriate sign of for each invoice request.
- Producing reconciliations which demonstrate that all fees due have been invoiced accordingly.
- Correctly allocating cash received to individual student/customer account on a daily basis.
- Complete monthly reconciliation of debtor accounts against Trial Balance.
- Send accurate monthly statements to students/customers.
- Produce monthly sales ledger analysis including aged debtor report.
- Attending student enrolment to collect fee payments and accurately account for cash receipts where cash is used to settle debts.
If you have worked in student finance particularly in Billings and Credit Control please do send your CV through.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and mater