Business Analyst circa £60,000 day rate circa £260
The purpose of this role is to provide high quality business analysis by conducting research and engaging in discussions with all relevant stakeholders, particularly the members of the : Executive team who are responsible for developing the systems and processes needed to deliver the new legislation. Delivery will include generation of, solutions to business problems, and implementation of changes.
Remote and Office based. Working for a professional membership organisation. Project expected to last 9 months.
This is a new role to increase the capacity to develop new systems and processes, as well as evaluate and understand their impact, with an eye to a wider digital transformation project. Communicating with all stakeholders, face to face or remotely, mapping out the processes they are using. Understanding what they do and why they do it. Map the processes for every stakeholder/division. Identify areas for improvement in the systems. Identify the risks of change.
In addition, you will develop and monitor data quality metrics and ensure business data and reporting needs are met. Strong technology, analytical and communication skills are must-have traits.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Analysing the structure of the existing operational International Registration Route
- Identifying any problems with the current business models
- Designing new systems and processes to support the delivery of revised legislation, using agile or similar approaches
- Designing potential solutions to any problems identified during the research phase
- Engage and work with stakeholders and / or product owners to clearly breakdown and define requirements for change, ensuring that functionality developed is in line with the vision and to an agreed standard
- Preparing and present their findings to leadership with comprehensive risk and impact assessment
- Documenting system solutions by creating an analysis report detailing the pros and cons for each solution against an existing SWOT analysis document
Overseeing the implementation of approved process improvements in other areas beyond International Routes to Registration, as they are identified during the course of the analysis phase.
Interested applicants should submit their CV’s and we look forward to discussing this opportunity with suitable candidates.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.