Start ASAP for 6 month contract
We are looking for an experienced Case Manager to lead and manage the complaints, disciplinary and appeals processes of this renowned Regulatory body. You will play a key part in processing and managing complaints and appeals, ensuring a timely investigation whilst always adhering to company protocols. Previous experience in a regulatory or professional membership organisation would be a definite advantage along with strong communication and analytical experience.
- Ensuring timely investigations by prioritising work independently, managing your own workload and using initiative and problem-solving skills to manage competing demands.
- Obtaining all relevant information required for effective complaint investigations in line with procedures and deadlines.
- Preparation of quality complaint, disciplinary and appeal reports which identify issues and outcomes clearly and present recommendations that are based on sound rationale and evidence.
- Production of high-quality written correspondence and documents
- Organisation and conducting of complaint, disciplinary and appeal hearings.
- Management of the related committees
- Managing Ombudsman inquiries and investigations
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Complaint handling and professional disciplinary experience
- Analytical skills and an ability to explore investigative options with a high attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a focus on customer service and service delivery
- The ability to identify key issues and summarise outcomes in a clear concise manner based on evidence.
- The ability to develop and maintain stakeholder relationships and to communicate professionally in challenging situations.
- Experience of working flexibly and independently but with an awareness of when to ask for advice.
- Team player but the ability to manage own workload with minimum supervision.
This is a great role within a supportive team.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.