Communications Officer £27,000 - £30,000 Central London
We are seeking an experienced communications professional to join this great team and help to deliver the organisations communication strategy. Experience working in a multifaceted organisation such as a regulatory or membership body would be a definite advantage to understand the varied audience the communication strategy is aimed at.
Overview of the role:
- Proactively identify content and solutions to reinforce the communications strategy; for a varied audience, and on various communication platforms, including digital
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills to create engaging content, appropriate to the relevant audience
- Communicate clearly with all parties, face to face as well as via digital platforms, equally able to share important and complex principles with specialists and non-specialists externally and when creating internal communications
- Monitor and analyses communication activities and outcomes to inform the team of their effectiveness and new opportunities
Typically the role will involve:
- Developing content and imagery for all of the established platforms and publications, in- house where possible or with external providers where necessary
- Planning future content and messages, writing articles, press releases and briefing notes and reacting effectively to new or emerging events/issues.
- Ensuring brand and style guidelines are adhered to in all communications
- Producing internal communications to support organisational ethos and initiatives
- Identifying content/data for case studies and messaging
- Ensuring the timely delivery of other cross-organisational projects as required
- Monitoring and reporting on communications activity
- Assisting in handling press enquiries, press corrections, and relationship building with the media
- Editing the website and ensuring an effective user experience across our online platforms
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
A track record proactively approaching work and finding creative solutions
Experience of working with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders at all levels
Excellent written English including the ability to write web content, press releases and other materials
Excellent administration and organisational skills
Strong IT skills
If you have the relevant experience and are keen to join a growing organisation and get involved please send your CV.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.