Contracts, Risk and Compliance Manager - £40,000 - £50,000
A rare opportunity to join this prestigious international ‘Think Tank’. Hybrid role, full or part time considered. The organisation is looking to appoint a specialist Contracts, Risk and Compliance Manager who can oversee on a day-to-day basis the Institute’s management of risk, ensure compliance with the increasingly demanding requirements of funders, regulators and others, as well as work with the Inhouse solicitor on reviewing and preparing contracts. The person appointed would be part of the Legal and Compliance team, reporting to the Chief Operating Officer (COO)..
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Proven track record in a risk and compliance and/or legal/contract management role. Either a qualified Solicitor, Barrister or legal executive with previous relevant experience, or 3+ years of contract and risk/compliance experience.
- Experience in drafting, negotiating and amending contracts.
- A working knowledge of requirements including data protection, bribery and corruption and conflict of interest.
- Excellent analytical skills and detail oriented.
- Proven ability to initiate ideas and implement new processes.
- Self-starter with an ability to take ownership and drive projects.
- A curious and agile mind, able to engage on a wide range of issues and acquire new knowledge. The role holder must be innovative and adaptable in their approach.
- A flair for building relationships and willingness to proactively engage with stakeholders across the organisation to gather information and influence outcomes.
- Provide accurate and timely advice.
- Adopt a solution-orientated and risk-analysis approach.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders and ability to present complex information and demonstrating strong literacy skills.
Excellent benefit and hybrid working arrangements with the added advantage of beautiful offices in Central London.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.