Conveyancing Secretary £25,000 - £26,000 Barnet
My clients are a well-established practice with a small friendly team. They currently have a vacancy for a Residential and Commercial Conveyancing Secretary. If you have experience in one of these areas and want to join a great practice please do get in touch.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience as a Legal Secretary.
- Enjoy learning new systems and developing their knowledge of clients and the legal paperwork.
- Be professional and understand the importance of the role they play within the practice.
- Have excellent communication skills to liaise with clients, suppliers and colleagues in a professional manner.
- Have a good work ethic and enjoy taking responsibility for their work.
This really is a rare opportunity to work with a great team. The role would suit someone looking for a long term permanent role.
Due to time constraints and the number of applications we will only be able to respond personally to successful candidates. Hopefully you will be one of those. If not, please do feel free to send your CV again for any other positions that are of interest.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.