Curriculum and Quality Assurance Administrator - £16.36ph plus hol pay - Central London
Start ASAP for three months initially
We are currently looking for an inspiring and talented candidate to be part of the Quality Assurance and Enhancement (QAE) team within a leading UK University. The team manages two specific areas: the development and delivery of Clinical and Professional Practice teaching and coordinates quality assurance and enhancement activities designed to ensure a high-quality experience for medical students throughout the six years of their degree programme.
The post holder will assist with Tutor staffing issues such as rotas, arranging cover teaching, processing payments, and general communication and administrative tasks associated with specific Tutors and curriculum delivery. Also, administrative assistance with quality assurance activities such as site visits, website management and medical student feedback.
Clinical and Professional Practice:
- Experience in a professional services role.
- High level of experience in using Microsoft Office and comfortable working with online systems and applications.
- Interest in staffing and HR management.
- Skills and abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to deal pleasantly, confidently, and effectively with colleagues and students.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to work independently and understanding when to confer with colleagues or refer matters onwards.
- Innovative and problem-solving with the ability to adapt and accommodate change.
- Ability to work accurately with numbers.
- Responding to colleague, student and stakeholder needs with the intention to provide an excellent service.
- Building rapport and being comfortable with others across different cultures and backgrounds.
- Working methodically, prioritising, and managing tasks.
If you have experience in the above, please do send your CV across today! This is an urgent requirement
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.