Delivery Support Officer - £19.32ph Plus Hol Pay – Kings Cross
Duration: 6 months (high possibility of extension)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing Agile activities using Jira.
- Working closely with Agile Coach and team.
- Booking and planning large organisation-wide training sessions.
- Helping to facilitate Agile training for IT staff.
- Working with Business Change Services to communicate agile activities to wider department staff.
- Maintenance of data using Excel skills including use of pivot tables.
- Assisting with product reporting and project communications.
- Responding to and fielding general product team enquiries
- Maintaining project data repositories such as teams sites and SharePoint
- Request Pos.
- Servicing meetings, including notes/actions, scheduling, sending and collating papers.
- Scheduling ad hoc meetings.
- Chasing actions.
- Collating monthly reports.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Agile experience.
- Experience using Jira or similar project management software.
- Understanding of Agile practices such as daily stand-ups and planning sessions.
- Working in a proactive manner.
- Confident communication skills.
- Experience working in Higher Education.
- Experience working in project management.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Work independently and collaboratively.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.