Delivery Support Officer - £19.32ph plus holiday pay - Central London
Hybrid role – Three/Four days campus based each week, remaining day(s) remote
Start date: 29/11/2021
Duration: 3 months initially, potential long term role with temp to perm possibility
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced delivery support officer to join a leading UK University!
We want to hear from candidates who have previous Higher Education experience and who are confident when dealing with Senior Management. Experience in an estates / building project would be advantageous, but not essential. A hands-on, flexible approach is required, along with the willingness to travel between sites (travelcard to be provided).
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
This person will be required to work on different sites. Below are some key attributes required:
- Coordinating weekly and ad-hoc meetings with key stakeholders, taking minutes and following up on Actions.
- Close coordination of activities with Project Managers and regular catch-up meetings.
- Prioritising activities based on the requirement and urgency of a task.
- Building strong relationships with internal teams.
- Updating and managing documents during various stages of the project and ensuring files and documents are saved in the correct format.
- Supporting Project Managers during the go-live phase of a project including problem solving and directing queries to the relevant individual/team to ensure stakeholder expectations are met.
- Updating weekly reports and presentation slides as required.
- Coordinating site visits and liaising with Security and Estates regarding access to buildings for contractors ensuring health and safety regulations are met.
- Tracking expenditure on multiple projects and updating key stakeholders when required.
- Liaising closely with the IT Purchasing team to request quotes and purchase orders for equipment and tracking orders.
- Managing deliveries of equipment and ensuring they are available on site when required.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.