Enrolment Assistants x3 - £13.51ph plus Hol Pay – Central London
Start early September 2022 for five weeks initially
* This post will be fully site based in Central London *
We are recruiting for three experienced Higher Education professionals to join one of London's leading Universities. If you have previous experience of Admissions / enrolments, gained within a Higher Education institute, we'd love to hear from you!
In undertaking this role, the post holder will work as part of a team of BRP (Biometric Residence Permit) Assistants who are responsible for carrying out key tasks associated with BRP collection .
- To assist with enrolling students at the start of the academic session.
- To assist with the distribution of Biometric Residence Permits (BRPs) to students at the start of the academic session.
- To use the information provided on the enrolment dashboard to enrol students in to the student records system.
- To ensure that any updates to the students' records are made correctly as set out in guidance provided.
- To use the information provided on the Portico dashboard to provide student with their BRP.
- To prepare BRPs in advance of student appointments.
- To check and input the passport and visa details of students resident outside the UK onto the student records system as set out in guidance provided.
- To respond to student queries in defined categories once trained to do so.
- Other activities related to the enrolment process if required.
- Excellent data entry skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to learn new procedures quickly and adhere to them with accuracy and efficiency.
- Meticulous and organised approach to work with a high standard of accuracy.
- Able to concentrate on routine tasks for long periods.
- Punctual and reliable.
Due to time constraints and the number of applications we will only be able to respond personally to successful candidates. Hopefully you will be one of those. If not please do feel free to send your CV again for any other positions that are of interest.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.