Executive Assistant - £40,000pa – Central London
Start: Beginning of July 2022
Duration: 9 months (FTC)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Extensive diary management including scheduling, prioritising and screening diary requests on behalf of the Institute Director, Chief Scientist and COO.
- Providing a range of executive support, including organising and preparing meeting documentation.
- Ensure the Executive Team is fully briefed ahead of meetings liaising with the Office of the Director team on a weekly basis
- Promptly deal with unplanned changes to arrangements to facilitate smooth running of the meetings.
- Proactively manage potential conflicts to ensure seamless co-ordination.
- Arranging travel and accommodation.
- Manage complex and detailed travel itineraries (national and international).
- Effective liaison across the business team for events/meetings regarding room bookings, visitor passes and event planning.
- Prepare rooms for lunches, conference calls and presentations ahead of meetings.
- Mailbox management.
- Building strong relationships with and develop and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of stakeholders and projects.
- Processing of purchase orders and expenses and submitting to Finance in a timely manner.
- Proven PA/executive support at a senior level with excellent attention to detail.
- Working with and dealing with senior academic staff.
- Working in the Higher Education Sector and/or Health sector
- Previous experience in supporting Board and Executive Committees.
- Extremely organised with exceptional time management skills.
- Ability to exercise diplomacy, tact and discretion in managing personal and confidential matters.
- Perform and prioritise multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Effective liaison at all levels internally and externally.
- Proactive approach to work.
- Positive approach to dealing with a heavy workload and the ability to manage conflicting priorities.
- Ability to work in a face paced environment and work well under pressure.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.