Position: Executive Programme Coordinator – Higher Education
Type: Permanent; Full-time; Hybrid-working available
Location: Central London
Salary: £32,000 to £36,000
My client has an exciting opportunity to join a renowned Business School in Northwest London as an Executive Programme Coordinator. The post holder will be responsible for designing, developing, and delivering tailored education programmes to corporate clients across various markets and industries. The successful candidate will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure seamless programme execution and adherence to the School’s mission and values.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the team to understand and incorporate the unique requirements and preferences of each client into the design and execution of individual programmes.
- Develop efficient project management plans to ensure seamless delivery of customised programmes.
- Supervise and lead project management for online or blended courses, including design, production, and facilitation of live lectures.
- Manage the delivery of in-person programmes on campus by collaborating with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Guarantee exceptional customer service to participants by coordinating logistical aspects for programmes, including arranging external entertainment and catering, and distributing course materials.
- Assist with preparation and delivery of additional programmes within the department.
- Participate in sales meetings and provide feedback to continuously improve the execution of the various programmes.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in project management and programme delivery.
- Strong organisation, customer service and communication skills.
- Experience in building relationships and working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proficient in IT (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google Workstation).
- Experience with digital learning platforms and proficiency in platforms like Zoom, Teams, Google Hangouts.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with minimum supervision.
- Desirable: Experience in an international environment and multilingual abilities (French, German, Italian, or Spanish).
- 30 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Company pension scheme with exceptional employer contributions
- Permanent health scheme
- Death in service insurance
- Private healthcare after successful probation period
- Enhanced paid maternity and paternity with length of service
- Enhanced sick pay with length of service
- Hybrid working available
- On-site café with staff discount
- Exclusive discounts with surrounding local businesses
- Language lessons available (Spanish, Italian, German, French)
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.