An exciting chance for an experienced PA, EA or Executive administrator with a minimum of two years’ experience to join this vibrant growing organisation. The role is hybrid with one or two days a week in the office. This is a really involved role that will support the senior team in a variety of ways. Great opportunity for someone who enjoys working in a busy office, arranging meetings and liaising with people at all levels.
Duties Include but not limited to:
- Supporting the Executive Officer and Business Plan Co-Ordinator with providing high quality and extensive diary, workload and email management support to the Registrar and Chief Executive.
- Supporting the line manager in coordinating the Senior leadership group, Chair of the Board with diary and scheduling requirements.
- Providing high quality administrative support to the members of the Senior Leadership Group and the Chair of the Board.
- Supporting the Executive Officer and Business Plan Co-Ordinator in organising internal and external meetings and functions, including travel, accommodation, itineraries, and catering.
- Producing high quality presentations and correspondence as required.
- Supporting internal and external meetings, taking minutes, and managing actions arising from those meetings as required
- Ensuring that all confidential and sensitive matters are handled with discretion.
- Assisting within the office to meet demands of throughput of work, as necessary.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate
- Recognised secretarial qualification or minimum of two years minimum relevant experience in a secretarial role for a senior executive.
- Experience of working in an environment that has a Board and committee structure.
- Experience of working in a team environment that is at times fast paced.
- Considerable experience and working knowledge of MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word and SQL databases
- Evidenced experience of minute taking.
- Evidenced experience of efficiently and tactfully dealing with internal and external stakeholders and colleagues.
- Experience in being able to establish credibility quickly in a diverse organisation.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.