Facilities Administrator - £16.48ph plus hol pay – Hybrid role
Start ASAP for one year!!
A rare, exciting opportunity has arisen for a Facilities Administrator to join a leading regulatory body on a one year contract! You will be office based in Central London for two - three days each week and working remotely for the remaining days. We are looking for a confident go-getter, who is happy to get stuck in with any task at hand and who can manage their own workload - to include weekly health and safety checks!
Providing high quality administrative support across the organisation, with particularly emphasis on the Corporate team.
- Working collaboratively and flexibly to assist within the office to meet demands of the throughput of work across the company and assisting teams across the organisation as necessary.
- Assisting with support for wider corporate team, including arranging, attending and taking minutes of various team meetings, as required.
- Providing assistance to the Operations Manager around facilities management, including requisite health and safety checks, and general operational activities, to include weekly water checks and fire alarm checks.
- Assisting in the administration of the throughput of invoices and expenses.
- Assisting in managing the department’s email account and responding to actions as required.
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and other office supplies.
- Handling telephone calls, ensuring detailed messages are taken and any queries are dealt with effectively.
- Support the quality assurance process including sampling, data entry and monitoring.
- Updating the records databases and scanning documents.
- Other such relevant or related duties which may be required from time to time.
- Ensuring that all confidential and sensitive matters are handled with discretion.
- Operating within a complex and varied administrative role.
- A confident, go-getter attitude, with a willingness to get involved with any task at hand.
- Strong experience in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word.
- Experience using SQL databases and or MS Project [Desirable].
- Experience of working in an environment that has a Board and committee structure.
- Experience of working in a team environment that is at times fast paced.
- Experience of facilities support in an office environment.
- Some experience of minute taking.
- Evidenced experience of efficiently and tactfully dealing with internal and external stakeholders and colleagues.
- Experience in being able to establish credibility quickly in a diverse organisation.
- Accuracy skills with an ability to concentrate on routine, repetitive tasks with attention to detail.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills, together with the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills, effectively dealing with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Flexible, able to multi-task and work on own initiative.
- Skills in being able to work within and across different teams.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.