Facilities Support Officer - £14.26ph plus Holiday Pay - Central London
Start immediately for four months initially
To support the Facilities Manager with processing of online request for equipment and furniture, purchasing, budget management and filming and events. Support the FM in communications relating to maintenance work, to ensure all stakeholders are fully engaged and that disruption to the Student Experience due to projects is minimised.
- Assist with facilities maintenance requests.
- Assist with managing online requests for equipment and furniture.
- Purchase equipment and furniture as directed.
- Organise removal services.
- Assist in day-to-day management of the maintenance, equipment and furniture budget, following up with suppliers as required.
- Attend meetings as appropriate, acting as department representative.
- Write the web news articles detailing facilities and project developments, including a monthly facilities and projects news, staff blog and Staff peer review articles.
- Assist with filming, photography, and events requests within the Services space.
- Liaise with the Finance Team regarding invoicing for commercial film projects.
- Assist in the processing of key and card access requests.
- Experience of working in a service-oriented environment.
- Experience of drafting reports, spreadsheets and gathering and recording of statistics.
- Experience of using MS Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, with the ability to communicate effectively and professionally with colleagues at all levels.
- The ability to work unsupervised where necessary.
- Literate and numerate.
- A patient and methodical approach to the work.
- Commitment to equal opportunity and the ability to work harmoniously with colleagues and students of all cultures and backgrounds.
If you have experience in the above, please do send your CV across today! This is an urgent requirement.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.