Finance and Events Administrator – 16.13ph Plus Hol Pay – Central London
Duration: 3 months initially
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organising room bookings and making travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Setting up visitor records.
- Setting up of Online Store by liaising with organiser and providing participant information.
- Promoting conference/event(s) on the website, Eventbrite and by producing posters/fliers.
- Processing all financial items relating to the project/event such as purchase orders and sales invoices.
- Managing and administering project income by keeping accurate records of expenditure and income for each project.
Web-editing and Communication
- Responsible for keeping the departmental website and SharePoint up to date, editing and creating new pages. Also, uploading videos to the site.
- Act as a departmental contact and look after all the Department’s communication channels.
Departmental Financial Management
- Dealing with payments of invoices and expenses/bank transfers for staff, students and visitors.
- Logging expenses claims, collection and entering of data for one-off payments.
- Monitoring income and expenditure for conferences, funding, running Axiom reports and providing academic staff with research allowance balances.
- Processing payments and refunds for students enrolled on the course and keeping records for the department.
- Submitting and arranging one-off payments on MyHR.
- Advising casual workers.
- Managing the recruitment of, and providing training for and supervision of, student event assistants, as required.
- Carrying out any other duties as requested by Departmental Manager or Head of Department.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.