Finance Helpdesk Assistant - £13.51ph Plus Hol Pay – London
Start: 28th June 2022
Duration: 12 months
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide support and advice to our customers on a variety of finance queries and requests.
- Ensure ticketing system is being used and updated in a timely and accurate manner.
- Build excellent operational working relationships with stakeholders and colleagues.
- Respond to all email and telephone queries resolving at first point of contact where possible.
- Take ownership of queries, seeing them through to resolution.
- Develop effective, positive relationships with suppliers, departmental contacts, and Professional Services colleagues.
- Ability to communicate sometimes complex processes to customers, ensuring that they are completed within process, policy, and audit requirements.
- Experience in a Customer Service role.
- Experience of using a CRM system.
- Experience of using a Finance database.
- A clear commitment to high standards of customer care.
- Proven experience of managing own workload through effective prioritising, time management, organisational skills, and able to both motivate oneself and colleagues.
- Experience of and ability to explain policies/procedures to customers.
- A positive and customer focused attitude.
- Efficient computer literacy and familiarity with MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and internet.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.