GDPR Advisor/Consultant £ 200 Per day Central London
Our client are a leading professional membership organisation who are currently reviewing their processes and procedures. One area they would like to audit is their GDPR storage, retention and procedures. We are looking for an Advisor confident in this area of compliance to review their processes. This will include:
- Auditing current GDPR compliance processes and policies. Mapping current processes including security, retrieval and retention processes. Analysing data risk and being able to mitigate against risks including working closely with access owners and risk owners to identify threat and likelihood
- Designed the implementation of a compliance programme incorporating all lines of defence with features such as: Privacy Impact Assessments (PIAs), regular audits, compliance monitoring (including board reporting), policy reviews and updates, and training and awareness-raising programs
- Providing guidance on subject access requests
- Manage the process of identifying the need for data privacy impact assessments, their implementation & recording this process
- Advised and inform on the data impact assessment and how they can be prepared for a ny Impact Assessment Procedure and dealing with subject access request
- Reviewing and implementation of breach policies and guidelines, monitoring compliance with policies and with applicable law and regulation
- Informing and advising Data Privacy Team, third service providers and employees who carry out processing of personal data of their obligations with regards to data protection and ensure compliance with data protection laws, monitoring the adherence to DPA standards and acting as a point of contact with supervisory authorities and data subjects.
- Supporting the business Segments in creating and maintaining accurate and up-to-date records demonstrating compliance, and performing all other necessary duties in line with DPA.
- Assisting the organisation in devising and implementation of document and records systems.
- Advising stakeholders on data processing ensuring data is lawful, transparent, précised with data minimisation, purpose limitation, accurate, confidential and accountable
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.