General Higher Education Support Staff - £13ph plus holiday pay - London
We are currently recruiting for bright, enthusiastic individuals, to support various Universities.
Due to the tasks you will be undertaking, experience in a Higher Education Institute is a necessity.
At this time of year, it is all hands on deck. This is a very busy time and with the added pressure of the current situation with Covid19, it is imperative they have willing, conscientious individuals on hand to support with various tasks.
The roles may include some or all of the following duties, depending on the needs of the department:
- Assistance with the admissions process
- Contact with new students
- Arranging welcome week and inductions
- General administration to support the department
- Acting as a first point of contact for staff and students requesting information and guidance
- Assistance in setting up the timetables
- Setting up and maintaining student records
- Dealing with queries raised on Moodle and SITS
The students are entering a very new environment, under very strange circumstances, so it is imperative that the individuals brought in to assist are friendly and welcoming, patient and willing. You may find some days are very varied, whilst others may be very mundane. You must be willing to work under both circumstances and give your best at all times. If this sounds like you, I want to hear from you.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.