Health Partnerships and Projects Administrator - £137.14 per day – Central London
Start 27/03/2023 for six months Initially
To provide administrative support for health-related projects. Specifically responsible for the management and servicing of Boards and committees relating to various health related projects.
Providing support to Managers in organising project related activities, including supporting communications and health related events.
- Managing the timetable of meetings and project boards on behalf of the department. These include the organisation of both internal and external committees.
- Servicing committees, taking minutes, capturing decisions and actions. Working with teams to support complex health related and capital projects and partnership work e.g. with NHS stakeholders.
- Developing a knowledge of the health-rated projects you will be supporting.
- Maintaining action logs, gant charts and similar documents, supporting project managers with actions and project documentation.
- Liaising regularly with outside bodies, such as NHS Trusts and other Universities.
- Managing the setup of meetings e.g. setup of teleconferencing/Teams facilities, agendas, papers and presentations.
- Arranging and maintaining departmental accounts – after appropriate training.
- Responsibility for the content management of websites, ensuring details are kept up to date – after appropriate training.
- Undertaking various project related activities on behalf of the Team, as required.
- Servicing of Committees
- Managing the electronic room booking system on behalf of the office, ensuring new starters have access to the room booking system on Outlook.
- Responsibility for managing and distributing updates for all staff.
- Working with Managers to arrange workshops and attend the workshops to help facilitate their smooth running and capture outcomes.
- Working with team members to organise events.
- On occasion to arrange deliveries, stationery ordering, fault reporting and kitchen duties, in the absence of the Office Administrator.
- Providing assistance at interviews.
- Working in a PA/secretarial or clerical/administrative role preferably in an Academic or health related environment.
- Working with minimum supervision and taking responsibility for setting and meeting targets.
- Handling confidential information and communications in a sensitive and effective manner.
- Servicing committees and minute taking.
- Excellent IT skills in email, spreadsheets, word processing, databases and the Interne.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- A methodical and accurate approach to work with attention to detail.
- Ability to manage own workload through effective ordering of priorities and display good organisational ability.
- Ability to set and work to deadlines and willingness to work under pressure from time to time in the meeting of deadlines.
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidentiality in accordance with current Data Protection legislation.
- Ability to collate and record information accurately using a variety of media.
If you have experience in the above, please do send your CV across today! This is an urgent requirement.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.