We are seeking an experienced HR Business Partner to join this large regulatory organisation at an exciting time. This is a true HRPB role working with managers. Coaching, negotiating and influencing senior stakeholders to help build organisation and people capability, and shape and implement effective people strategies and activities within the organisation.
You will be joining HR operations at time of strategic change and play an essential role in partnering strongly with your assigned departments to develop the strategic People Plan and advise, coach and support across a range of people matters, and in driving positive cultural change in service of the Corporate Strategy.
You will be supported in your role by HR Centres of Expertise, including Employee Relations, Reward, Programmes, Learning & Development, and Recruitment.
The ability to partner and develop great relationships with the business is essential so the right candidates will be excellent communicators, stakeholder managers, and will have a continuous improvement mindset.
My client operates a hybrid working model, and are able to consider full time, part time, compressed hours as long as you can maintain regular attendance in their Brighton office. Happy to discuss this with short listed candidates.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- CIPD level 7 or equivalent
- A proven track record and experience of working as a generalist HR Business Partner
- Experience of managing a variety of stakeholders at all levels, through all areas of the employee lifecycle
- Evidence of influencing People Plans and driving good people outcomes
- Experience of working at a tactical and operational level within a HR function, and delivering to the wider organisation
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.