HR Co-Ordinator £14.39ph Central London
Hybrid role in this world famous research and teaching university. Start asap for approximately 3 months initially.
We are looking for an experienced HR Coordinator to provide high level coordination, administrative and project support for the HR Service, including support with the management and delivery of a schedule of planned project work
In addition you will provide high level administrative support to HR management team colleagues including scheduling meetings, attending meeting to take minutes and follow-up actions As well as working with the wider HR team and assisting colleagues across HR activities.
- Support the HR Director and HR management team colleagues with a range of administrative support for projects within the HR Service.
- Carry out activities including but not limited to; scheduling meetings, taking minutes, monitoring action plans, data generation, formatting reports, and general assistance for HR management team colleagues with preparation for meetings. Taking minutes at informal and formal meetings and hearings, where required.
- Produce written information for staff with varying levels of knowledge of HR processes and procedures.
- Provide operational support for HR activities within the Units e.g. processing requests for recruitment activities, generating contracts, processing contract extensions and leaver paperwork, and handling contract variations.
- To maintain accurate electronic records using the ResourceLink HR database.
- To provide administrative support to the HR Director and HR management team colleagues as required.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Experience in HR administration preferably within a Higher Education environment or similar multifaceted organisations.
- Experience supporting HR projects, including associated communication with staff and stakeholders
- Experience of balancing a varied portfolio of workI
- Experience of data management
A great for for someone looking to enhance their experience in a busy HR environment.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.