HR Services Administrator x4 - £14.03 - £15.74ph Plus Holiday Pay – London
Duration: 3 months
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensuring accurate and timely processing of HR transactions and data (e.g. adverts, new joiners, contractual changes, leavers) within service standards and deadlines are met.
- Ensuring all adverts and contractual documents are compliant with procedures and statutory legislation.
- Providing HR advice and guidance across the employment lifecycle.
- Building excellent operational working relationships with stakeholders and colleagues.
- Processing work through all HR systems to ensure queries are answered or referred where applicable.
- Completing HR transactions across the employee lifecycle in line with service level agreements.
- Monitoring the quality and accuracy of all adverts and employment documentation produced by the team, and updates made to the HR systems.
- Ensuring all information is correct and that Payroll can process without intervention.
- Experience of using a CRM system, such as RemedyForce, to manage customer correspondence, processes and service delivery via reporting.
- Experience of using a HR and payroll database.
- The ability to undertake basic numerical calculations in regards to leave and gross salary queries, relevant to full or part time employment.
- Proven experience of a consistently high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- A team player, able to meet service standards at a personal, team and section level.
- Proven experience of managing own workload.
- A positive, flexible, customer focused attitude.
- Computer literacy and familiarity with the Microsoft suite of software to intermediate level in Word, Excel and Outlook.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.