HR Services Advisor (Support Desk) - £16.13ph Plus Holiday Pay – London
Duration: 9 months
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Respond to all queries within agreed SLA’s, resolving at first point of contact where possible via multiple channel such as telephone, email and any inhouse packages to enhance the customer service experience.
- Take ownership of employee queries and see them through to resolution, with a keen focus on outstanding customer service, working within scope of personal and team workload and agreed handoffs.
- Clearly understand service delivery boundaries and hand offs and operate within them.
- To collaborate and engage with the wider HR and business community to provide a responsive, consistent and forward-thinking HR service.
- Maintain and update online policy and procedure reference documentation – Knowledge Bases and FAQs.
- Liaise with internal and external teams to ensure a consistent approach to advice.
- Analyse caseloads individually and across the team and identify improvements and issues.
- Provide a flexible working approach, with the ability to support the wider HR Services team when required
- Experience of using a CRM system, such as RemedyForce, to manage customer correspondence, processes and service delivery via reporting.
- Experience of using a HR and payroll database.
- The ability to undertake basic numerical calculations in regard to leave and gross salary queries, relevant to full or part time employment.
- Commitment to maintain and keep up to date with changes in legislation and procedures relating to the role.
- A clear commitment to high standards of customer care.
- Proven experience of a consistently high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- A team player, able to meet service standards at a personal, team and department level.
- Proven experience of managing own workload.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A positive, flexible, customer focused attitude.
- Computer literacy and familiarity with the Microsoft suite of software to intermediate level in Word, Excel and Outlook.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.