Hybrid role. One to two days office three days home. 7 month Fixed Term Contract. Start asap. Responsible for assessing applications and qualifications for professional membership.
I am pleased to be recruiting for this new role with a regulatory organisation/professional body. The department are responsible for ensuring all professionals in their field are fully qualified to operate within the UK. We are looking for someone with strong CRM skills, customer service skills and the ability to prioritise their work and meet deadlines.
The role will involve:
- Initial review of assessment applications/evaluating eligibility.
- Facilitation of assessments on assessment days ensuring the smooth running of the assessment process once it has been launched.
- Liaising with both assessors and assessment applicants when scheduling assessment dates.
- Escalating matters to the relevant colleague/seeking technical input.
- Providing excellent customer service through provision of advice and high quality registration processing.
- Updating data associated with applications.
- Maintaining an up to date and accurate Statutory Register with a commitment to positive interaction with applicants through clear; effective and timely communications delivered in a user-friendly way.
The ideal candidate with demonstrate:
- Highly developed organisation skills including the ability to track priorities, work to deadlines and manage their own workload, while having a flexible and adaptable approach.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to adapt the style to the audience.
- Strong skills with an attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adaptable and evidenced skills to be a team player with the ability to work on own initiative on clear tasks.
- Experience of working within a regulatory, professional membership or similar organisation.
- Working with operational systems and applications, case management or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
- Experience in delivery of high level of customer service.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.