IT Delivery Support Officer – £18.93ph plus Hol Pay – Remote
Start ASAP for three months initially, possible extension
Support Agile Delivery and Servant Leadership
- Assisting with the coordination and facilitation of all aspects of the delivery lifecycle.
- Assisting with identification and resolution of risks, issues and dependencies.
- Booking & facilitation of delivery meetings including daily stand-ups, backlog planning meetings, and sprint retrospectives.
- Taking notes and actions where required.
- Maintaining product document library and product data.
- Test activities including scheduling, testing, and assisting with UAT where required.
- Manage the product backlog and scrum/kanban board to track delivery progress using approved planning tools.
- Support collaboration and flexibility with team members whilst adopting Agile principles & behaviours.
Stakeholder engagement and communications
- Planning and coordinating communication activities, including creating and maintaining mailing lists, drafting and circulating communications and managing responses.
- Designing and creating online work spaces (eg. Sharepoint / MS Teams) for products in accordance with departmental standards and establishing and maintaining an appropriate SharePoint security model.
- Work with Product owner and Agile Delivery Manager to resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that may occur.
- Assist with clarifying business analysis/requirements and business change activities where required.
- Work with stakeholder groups to coordinate delivery of communications.
Support agile delivery reporting
- Monitor, measure and transparently report on KPI's and agile metrics.
- Produce reports in-line with Delivery frameworks.
- Supporting with estimation of work items and planning.
- Communicate progress and escalate issues where required.
- Maintain a knowledge of the University’s approved Delivery Frameworks and champion this within product teams.
Coordination with other areas
- Providing domain related and/or role related advice, guidance and support to team members as required.
- Contribute and participate in relevant forums and peer review groups.
- Contribute to the continuous Delivery Support service improvement.
- Seek continuous improvement and actively help to evolve the Ways of Working based on Agile principles and practices.
- Participating in recruitment and induction of staff or contractors where required.
- Champion accessibility of all documentation to organisational guidelines.
- Monitoring and reporting delivery expenditure against budget.
- Work closely with the finance teams to raise and approve purchase order requisitions where required.
- Quality assurance of other team members’ work as required.
- Educated to a degree level with at least 3 years office experience.
- Previous experience in working in HE.
- Previous experience of working to a project/product methodology.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
- The ability to work well within a team.
- A focus on customer service and communication.
- Ability to problem solve and deal with complex processes.
- Willingness to grow into the role and develop and suggest process improvements.
- Experience of Agile / Scrum.
- Experience of delivering training in agile / scrum.
Due to time constraints and the number of applications we will only be able to respond personally to successful candidates. Hopefully you will be one of those. If not, please do feel free to send your CV again for any other positions that are of interest.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.