Fantastic opportunity to join this expanding and award winning technology and data insight business. They are looking for a talented and motivated individual to join the team. Hybrid role days in office open to discussion.
The idea candidate will be an enthusiastic and someone already studying towards or pursing Level 2 AAT trainee accountant or equivalent. You will have strong Excel skills and familiarity with accounting software packages. You will work closely with the CFO and Financial Controller in areas such as Bookkeeping, R&D and more. You will enjoy the support of your colleagues as you study towards completing your qualification. You will have excellent communication skills, attention to detail, be pragmatic and willing to learn and develop, not afraid to ask for help or check your work.
What You Will Get
- A competitive salary
- Private Healthcare
- Death in service insurance
- Enhanced Maternity, Adoption and Paternity Leave
- Perks: Access to hundreds of vouchers and discounts
- 20 days of holidays per year + bank holidays + 3 days between Christmas and a new year + one extra day per year, up to a maximum of 28 days.
- Opportunity to participate in and become a key player in a fast-paced startup environment with lots of exciting growth opportunities
- Opportunity to work with VR plus haptics, the next frontier of simulation and virtual reality
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.