We are recruiting for Junior or Part Qualified Accountant a with at least 2 year's experience to join a chartered accountant firm based in North London. The company is a well-established firm who offer a very friendly working environment within modern offices.
If you have the relevant experience and looking for an exciting opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
- Liaising with managers, clients and third parties
- Prepare financial reports
- Dealing with adhoc client enquiries
- Preparation and filing of UK tax matters including Corporation Tax, VAT, PAYE and other specialist taxes
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Preparation of personal tax returns
- Liaises with management and other professionals to compile budgets and other costs
- Assist in preparing periodic accounts, budgetary reviews and financial forecasts
- Assisting Managers with any ad hoc project work required by clients.
- Qualified/Part (ACA/ACCA/CIMA);
- Efficient Administration and Organisation
- Self-motivated with a professional attitude
- Appropriate technical skills for the role
- High level of communication skills – Able to communicate to various levels of seniority face-to-face, over the telephone and in writing.
- At least two year's previous experience
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.