Nursery Nurse £18,000 - £25,000 ATE
Salary according to experience
Based in London Borough of Camden
My client are a fantastic Nursery School committed to providing the very best in Early years learning. The school encourages learning through play and activities.
- Motivate and stimulate a child's learning abilities, often encouraging learning through experience.
- Provide pastoral care and support to children and provide them with a secure learning environment.
- Assist with the development of a child's personal, social, language and physical coordination abilities.
- Develop and produce visual aids and teaching resources.
- Encourage mathematical and creative development through stories, songs, games, drawing and imaginative play.
- Help children develop curiosity and knowledge.
- Work with others, including teaching assistants, teachers as well as volunteer helpers, to plan and coordinate work both indoors and outdoors.
- Share knowledge gained with other practitioners and build and maintain relationships with parents.
- Observe, assess and record each child's progress.
- Ensure the health and safety of children and staff is maintained during all activities, both inside and outside the nursery or school.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A relevant Early Years qualification such as NVQ, BTEC, CACHE.
- Enhanced DBS.
- Referee to cover the last two-year study or employment.
- Knowledge of legislation relevant to Early Years such as EYFS, SEN, safeguarding.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Gray Agency Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service and at least two independent references.