Occupational Health & Wellbeing Staff Administrator - £13.51ph Plus Hol Pay – London
Start: 4th July 2022
Duration: 6 months
You are required to be onsite for the first month for training. After completion, the working pattern will be hybrid with 3 days onsite and 2 days remote.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be the first point of contact for students, employees and visitors by telephone or in person.
- Manage the department’s communication including email, post and telephone calls and directing them to the appropriate team member.
- Monitor and maintain the staff generic email account, dealing with and responding to email appropriately.
- Manage the clinical diaries, booking appointments for clients and sending out relevant forms and questionnaires prior to appointments.
- Ensure that all relevant information in support of daily clinics is available to the clinical team prior to running the clinic.
- Process all staff related questionnaires which are received from the portal.
- Maintain accurate, confidential and secure systems for recording electronic and scanning paper occupational health records.
- Undertake secretarial work in support of the clinical staff when required, including minute taking at team and clinical meetings, and audiotyping.
- Provide cover and assist with the duties of other administrative staff when required.
- Experience of working in a busy reception/customer focus environment.
- Experience of providing a broad range of administrative and secretarial support to a team.
- Experience of setting up administrative and office systems and monitoring effectiveness.
- Experience of using computerised record keeping systems or database applications.
- Use and knowledge of Microsoft Office systems (Word, Excel, Outlook) and internet.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to a high level of discretion, confidentiality, and customer care.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.