PA £30,000 - £32,000 Central London
My client is a professional membership organisation, responsible for ensuring their members are represented at all levels from government initiative to CPD. In addition, they are a point of reference for the general public, regarding any issues with members services.
The role will suit a confident, articulate, experienced PA who enjoys getting involved. You will be supporting the senior team and also working alongside another EA. A can-do attitude and the ability to quickly learn new systems and processes will allow you to really blend with the team.
The role will be offering PA support to the senior management team. This will involve:
- Providing high quality and timely day-to-day secretarial and administrative support
- Managing the production and publication (on the intranet and internet as appropriate) of Board and Committee packs.
- Organising internal and external meetings and functions, including travel, accommodation, itineraries, catering and expense claims
- Producing high quality reports, PowerPoint presentations and graphics, correspondence, minutes and file notes, as well as drafting correspondence as required.
- Committee meeting management including attending meetings and taking minutes, updating committee members details including profiles, conflict of interests etc and board details/handbook.
- Planning, organising and prioritising own workload.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous PA experience
- Previous minuting experience
- Good layout and design skills, especially in relation to the formatting of board and committee papers.
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills, together with the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to deal with confidential and sensitive matters with discretion and tact.
- Flexible, able to multi-task and work on own initiative
- The ability to proofread, review the work of others and ensure the production of a consistently high standard of documentation.
- Excellent IT software skills and knowledge of Microsoft system and associated applications, including MS PowerPoint and MS Excel
- The ability to establish credibility, deal confidently and competently, and maintain good working relationships.
Due to time constraints and the number of applications we will only be able to respond personally to successful candidates. Hopefully you will be one of those. If not please do feel free to send your CV again for any other positions that are of interest.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.