P/Time Personal Assistant - £15.32ph plus Hol Pay – Remote working
Start Monday 12th April 2021 to 7th May 2021, initially
PART TIME – 3 days per week
We are recruiting for an experienced Personal Assistant to join one of London’s leading Universities on a part time basis.
DUTIES TO INCLUDE
- Servicing Institute meetings; organising and minuting departmental meetings
- Keeping the website up to date
- Managing the newsletter, including writing some text and identifying items to include
- Editing Papers
- Assisting staff with analysis of grant costs
- PA support in writing papers and grant applications
- Administration support in a university or research environment
- Servicing and minuting meetings
- Basic website maintenance
- Putting together departmental newsletters or equivalent types of communication.
Due to time constraints and the number of applications we will only be able to respond personally to successful candidates. Hopefully you will be one of those. If not please do feel free to send your CV again for any other positions that are of interest.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.