A marvelous opportunity for someone with a minimum of two years PA or Legal secretarial experience to join one of London’s truly lovey legal practices. With a wide range of prestigious clients including entertainment clients, we need a motivated, proactive individual to support two Partners and their team. This is a busy and involved role with great scope for you to develop your career.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Providing extensive calendar and diary management and co-ordination with external clients
- Scheduling internal and external meetings; booking meeting rooms, video/teleconference facilities and providing information to attendees, booking restaurants and liaising with clients accordingly
- First point of contact for clients and maintaining client relationships, often with high profile clients
- Manage sensitive and confidential matters through the use of document management system and e-mail
- General secretarial and administrative tasks include: Digital Dictation of long reports, board minutes, attendance notes; drafting correspondence (letters, emails and invoices; copy typing; track change amendments; opening and closing files; paper and electronic filing) and document management (Partner for Windows) (creating new versions, amendments, creating comparisons to highlight changes; time recording; photocopying and scanning paper documents)
- Using the document management system to compile and locate documents/emails on a regular basis
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- 2 years plus PA/Legal Secretary experience
- An eye for detail with excellent organisation and time-management skills
- Highly professional and effective communication skills both verbal and written, exceptional attention to detail and competent and confident in dealing with high profile clients
- The ability to work to tight deadlines maintaining accuracy of work, prioritise duties and be available to work closely with the team
- Strong administration skills; such as audio typing, electronic case management and Microsoft Office skills (Word, Track Changes, Compare documents), knowledge of document management systems and digital dictation software
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.