Part Time PA – £14.00ph plus hol pay – Central London
Hybrid: 2 days onsite (Wednesday & Thursday), 1 day remote (Monday)
Start: 29 th Feb 2024
End: 1 month initially
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drafting a wide range of communications on behalf of the Director.
- Minute taking, circulating papers and agendas for internal meetings.
- Understanding and effectively communicating details of travel arrangements and meeting logistics.
- Responsible for the preparation and distribution of papers for meetings.
- Responsible for communicating with other service areas within the school.
- Providing daily assistance to team members with office tasks, making suggestions on administration and logistical matters.
- Acting as the first point of contact for visitors.
- Assisting the Finance & Administration Manager on recruitment, contract extensions and other HR matters.
- Maintaining the secretariat calendar and diaries of Senior Staff to ensure these are comprehensive and up-to date.
- Processing forms as required e.g. expense claims for external collaborators and stakeholders, and for the Director.
- Proactively monitoring, managing and ordering all office supplies.
- Handling incoming and outgoing post, including booking couriers.
- Being responsible for providing travelers with a comprehensive travel pack.
- Daily rapid and effective decision-making on the internal process for all incoming communication to the Directors inbox.
- Maintaining close contact and communication with the Director and assessing priorities for immediate and less urgent attention.
- Providing office admin support for a team of seven, including assisting the Communications/Partnerships team with organising and running events.
- Processing purchase orders, providing day-to-day financial support to the Finance Manager, processing purchase requisition and reconciling expense claim forms.
- Complex problem solving relating to events hosting and administration – e.g. sourcing appropriate venues.
- Undertake other general administrative work requested by the Director, Deputy Director and Finance & Administration Manager or other members of the Secretariat team.
- Proven experience of providing effective PA and Admin support in a complex organisation.
- Highly professional and effective communication skills both verbal and written, exceptional attention to detail and competent and confident in dealing with high profile clients.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines maintaining accuracy of work, prioritise duties and be available to work closely with the team.
- Experience of minute taking demonstrating the ability to write accurately with attention to detail.
- Experience of being involved in internal networks, ensuring accurate information is passed to the most appropriate people in a timely fashion to improve working practices.
- Experience of event co-ordination including working with external stakeholders when necessary to ensure the successful delivery of an event.
- Plans, prioritises and organises work to achieve objectives on time.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.