Partnerships and Projects Administrator - £15.66ph Plus Hol Pay – Central London
Duration: 6 months
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing the timetable of meetings on behalf of the department including both internal and external boards and committees.
- Servicing committees, taking minutes, capturing decisions.
- Maintaining action logs, grant charts and similar.
- Liaising regularly with external professional bodies.
- Arranging papers and presentations for teleconferencing/Teams facilities and AV/IT provision.
- Arranging and maintaining departmental accounts.
- Responsibility for the content management of the department webpage.
- Acting as secretary for Fitness to Practice panels.
- Undertaking various research activities, individual tasks, and one-off projects on behalf of the manager.
- Managing the electronic room booking system ensuring new starters have access to the room booking system on Outlook.
- Responsibility for managing and distributing the monthly staff newsletter for all staff.
- Working with Faculty Managers to arrange and attend termly management workshops.
- Assisting with organizing events.
- Arrange deliveries, stationery ordering, fault reporting and kitchen duties, in the absence of the Office Administrator.
- Providing assistance at interviews.
- Working in a PA/secretarial or clerical/administrative role within Higher Education.
- Servicing committees and minute taking.
- Ability to work independently and use own initiative.
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidentiality in all matters.
- Efficient IT skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to set and work to tight deadlines.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.