Personal Assistant to Directors - £15.66ph Plus Hol Pay – London
DURATION: 6 months
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the diaries and meetings of the four Directors.
- Provide personal support to the Directors such as email management, travel arrangements and correspondence.
- Act as a first point of contact, on behalf of the Directors, with a wide range of external stakeholders, as well as to senior staff ensuring clear, high-quality interactions.
- Act as receptionist when necessary, by greeting visitors and making arrangements for them.
- Maintain and keep up to date the contacts system the Directors, and to support Departmental Manager in relation to the development of stakeholder relationship management for the department.
- Support the administration of meetings, collating papers, making room bookings and catering arrangements, take minutes and follow up on actions to be taken from the meetings.
- To deputise for the Departmental Manager when required.
- Occasional supervision of temporary staff when required.
- Experience of working with finance reporting systems.
- Demonstrable experience of working with multiple stakeholders to complete tasks.
- Experience of recording and monitoring financial and project data to meet regular reporting and audit needs.
- Experience of university research grant administration.
- Experience using administrative finance systems in a Higher Education setting.
- An ability to prioritise, and work to tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail, particularly financial accuracy.
- Experience of working with databases, and on-line reporting systems.
- Good level of IT literacy, in particular CRMs, spreadsheets and general office system software.
- Excellent interpersonal, liaison and networking skills.
- Good communication skills.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.