Three days campus based in Chelsea, two days remote
End: 6 months initially
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The post holder will provide high-level PA support to the Executive team and wider Senior Management team, as a member of the Executive Support Team.
The Executive support will include; Diary management, writing minutes and preparing other meeting papers, executive team liaison for external and internal stakeholders.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide PA support to Executive team, as required, and administrative support to the wider team.
- Support the co-ordination of committee and Exec meetings; preparing papers, invites, minuting meetings and archiving documents.
- Diary management: coordinating activities, events and meetings.
- To receive visitors and arrange appropriate hospitality.
- To coordinate local and cross-college events, such as staff meetings, Away Days and private view receptions including visits by internal and external agencies, liaising with appropriate teams across the College and working with others on their delivery as appropriate.
- Developing effective working relationships with relevant colleagues from within the College and across the University.
- Collating information and documentation: researching, producing, formatting and proof reading reports, documentation and presentations.
- Prioritising incoming communications including responding/drafting responses and redirecting to relevant colleagues as appropriate.
- To provide administrative support for projects as appropriate
- Provide support and cover for colleagues as and when and when required.
- Maintaining information as required and developing appropriate information retrieval systems (paper-based and electronic). Researching and retrieving information from a range of external sources.
- Formatting and producing, memos, e-mails, reports and presentations to deadlines and in house-style, using appropriate software.
- Making travel arrangements as required.
- Uses appropriate levels of IT skills to enable best use of available information and communications as necessary for the post: O365 literate and has a willingness to learn new systems as the role demands.
- Has relevant experience and is able to work independently, using initiative, whilst maintaining confidentiality.
- Has significant administrative experience.
- Experience of committee servicing and minute taking demonstrating the ability to write accurately with attention to detail.
- Experience of being involved in internal networks, ensuring accurate information is passed to the most appropriate people in a timely fashion to improve working practices.
- Experience of event co-ordination including working with external stakeholders when necessary to ensure the successful delivery of an event.
- Communicates effectively orally, in writing and/or using visual media
- Plans, prioritises and organises work to achieve objectives on time
- Works collaboratively in a team and where appropriate across or with different professional groups
- Provides a positive and responsive student or customer service
- Uses initiative or creativity to resolve problems
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.