Programme Administrator - £15.32ph plus Hol Pay – Central London
Start 27th September 2021 – 29th October 2021 (Initially)
* The position will be 2 days on site, 3 days remote - the candidate should be flexible as they may be required more than twice a week on site *
We are interested in hearing from Professional Programme Administrators who are experienced in the following areas:
- Experience of working in an administrative role within Higher Education or similar educational institution, focusing on programme or admissions support.
- Excellent IT skills, including experience of using word processing, spreadsheets, email, databases and web browsers.
- Experience of working independently and managing priorities whilst also being an active member of a team, supporting colleagues and contributing to the effective operation of the team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good attention to detail and a good eye for presentation and layout.
- Excellent numeracy and data management skills and the ability to present data in an accurate and accessible format.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Teaching and Learning
- Provide information and advice to students, staff and external stakeholders on the structure and content of the Division’s taught programmes and relevant policies, procedures and regulations relating to academic programmes making sure materials are accurate and up to date.
- Organise and collate the collection of student feedback and preparing reports.
- Provide support to the Virtual Learning Environment and external platforms, to ensure that content is correctly maintained and accessible.
- Oversee the peer assessment tool (mini-PAT) including results collation and individual student report production
- To coordinate timetabling, allocate seminar groups and monitor attendance.
Due to time constraints and the number of applications we will only be able to respond personally to successful candidates. Hopefully you will be one of those. If not please do feel free to send your CV again for any other positions that are of interest.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.