Programme Administrator - £15.66ph Plus Hol Pay – London
Duration: 1 month
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Providing administrative support across the different aspects of the doctoral programmes including planning and timetabling, applications, registration and induction, examination and assessment, organisation of face-to-face and online learning, financial administration, and the day-to-day running of teaching and learning activities.
- Developing, maintaining and continuously improving computer-based information and record-keeping systems supporting the lifecycle of doctoral candidates on post-graduate programmes.
- Acting as a key contact point for colleagues, students and external stakeholders to help solve problems, provide clear information, advice and guidance.
- Taking responsibility for supporting the organisation of events, communications and student-related activity.
- Dealing with the administration of financial processes including expenses, purchase orders, invoice approval and accurate stipend and bursary data input.
- Supporting financial administration through excellent record keeping and the implementation of up effective and efficient monitoring and tracking systems.
- Contributing to the continuous monitoring of programme standards and administration, collating data, providing reports and supporting accreditation and quality assurance processes.
- Assisting with induction, support and mentoring arrangements for new staff and the ongoing line management and/or supervision of staff as required.
- Providing cover for colleagues and undertaking other duties commensurate with the level of this role as may reasonably be requested.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.