Hybrid role. My client is seeking a motivated and experienced Programme Administrator to oversee a prestigious degree programme based in their London Campus. In this vital role, you will have responsibility for ensuring the programme objectives are met. We are looking for someone with experience in student and academic services who loves to organise.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- 2-3 years in programme management, preferably in a higher education setting.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with keen attention to detail.
- Strong experience in student or client-facing roles.
- Strong IT skills including some experience with systems like Zoom, Teams, and Google Hangouts.
You will be responsible for:
- Student records management
- Coordinating stakeholders for the effective delivery of academic content.
- Ensuring compliance with our policies, procedures, and educational regulations.
- Prepare reports and suggest improvements for programme enhancement.
- Supporting academic leadership and organising student-focused activities like workshops and events.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.