Project Administrator – £18.49ph plus Hol Pay – London
Start immediately to April 2022
* This post predominately be based out of the Wimbledon area, but there will be a requirement for you to travel to other sites based in South West London. There is also an opportunity for some remote working *
We are interested in hearing from project administrators who have previously worked on the following types of projects:
- Space management
- Office moves
- Office refurbishments
- Facilities management projects
FOCUS OF THE ROLE
To provide project administration support to Senior Management for the duration of the Wimbledon site development project.
A key element of the role will be day-to-day liaison with Wimbledon occupants, facilities, health and safety, central Estates, external contractors and suppliers to support the smooth running of the project.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To be the first point of contact for matters relating to the Wimbledon Site Development project, ensuring all matters are dealt with in a professional manner and escalated to the appropriate role holder where necessary.
- To provide project administration support to Senior Management. This will include scheduling and minuting meetings, recording and following-up on actions, updating project documents and timelines, monitoring project timelines, creating and updating workflows and work packages, reporting on cost controls and risk management and maintaining and managing a range of spreadsheets and databases.
- To support users with identifying their full requirements and to draft written briefs, acting as a primary contact.
- To contribute to the preparation of project documentation such as PIDs, client project assessment summaries, business cases, risk registers and change control documentation, liaising with the Project Managers and a range of internal and external stakeholders as required.
- To provide input on maintenance and construction matters to Estates, escalating issues to the relevant parties where necessary.
- To support with the preparation of budgets, obtaining quotations, raising requisitions and monitoring expenditure.
- To contribute to effective channels of communication with all stakeholders including staff, students, service providers, suppliers and other interested parties.
- To collate and analyse data relating to the project.
- To draft and deliver move schedules and associated stakeholder communications, ensuring spaces are refurbished, fitted out and ready for occupation on time.
- To support post move operations and to monitor stakeholder satisfaction and impact, escalating issues to the relevant parties.
- Project management qualification (desirable)
- Good numeracy skills including the ability to collect and analyse data, use spreadsheets
- Appropriate levels of IT skills: Office 365 literate and has a willingness to learn new systems as the role demands
- Project administration experience or significant relevant administrative experience, including the monitoring and coordination of multiple strands of activity
- Experience of construction projects (desirable)
- Effective oral and written communication skills, adapting the message for a diverse audience in an inclusive and accessible way
- Ability to plan, prioritise and manage resources effectively to achieve long term objectives
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and where appropriate across or with different professional groups
- Experience of building and maintaining positive relationships with students or customers
- Ability to provide practical solutions to new or unique problems
Due to time constraints and the number of applications we will only be able to respond personally to successful candidates. Hopefully you will be one of those. If not please do feel free to send your CV again for any other positions that are of interest.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.