Project Coordinator - £19.44ph Plus Hol Pay - London
Duration: 4 months initially
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- Oversee multiple aspects of the projects including organising travel, visas, reimbursement of expenses, arranging project meetings, workshops and conference calls, ordering stationery, supplies and shipment overseas.
- Prepare and collate material for research grant applications.
- Develop and maintain information management systems.
- Identify or anticipate problems that may arise within the areas of administration/financial management.
- Act as a point of contact for funders in relation to the administration of projects.
- Coordinate, and participate in leadership team meetings and conference calls.
- Draft agendas, supporting papers and take minutes for team conference calls and other meetings, ensuring action points are followed up.
- Manage the project budgets, maintaining accurate financial records, drafting budget justifications, budget reprofiles, uplifts and extensions.
- Assist Research Operations with the establishment of sub-contracts with partner organisations, advising on reporting/ invoicing requirements and audits.
- Review financial reports submitted by sub-contractors/collaborators.
- Provide financial management reports to the Principal Investigator and Programme Managers.
- Collate and submit evidence of expenditure, such as copies of invoices, receipts and timesheets, to funding organisations and auditors.
- Work with Research Operations to complete detailed financial reports for submission to funding organisations, collating and submitting evidence of expenditure.
- Assist in the recruitment process for new staff members including drafting job descriptions, arranging interviews and participating in short-listing/interview panels.
- Pro-actively monitor staffing on projects.
- Support staff based overseas to operate effectively and in compliance with the School’s Human Resources and financial policies and procedures.
- Maintain webpages, including updating project and output/work package information and other communications materials.
- Respond to requests from the School Press Office and other sources.
- Contribute to drafting written non-scientific elements of annual reports, and other documentation relating to the research project such as newsletters.
- Keep an up-to-date list of publications and make researchers aware of open access publishing requirements.
- Undertake visits to overseas sites to attend meetings and workshops.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.