Recruitment Consultant – £27,000pa - £30,000pa plus commission
Hybrid model split between remote working and the office in Barnet, EN5
Would you like the opportunity to join a friendly, inclusive, professional, record breaking recruitment team?
A rare opportunity has arisen for a recruitment consultant to join our record breaking temporary division. Due to a significant increase in business, we are looking to add a recruitment consultant to our team, who will be tasked with account managing one of our largest client accounts. This is a hot desk and provides the opportunity for growth and continued success.
The key requirements for this role are:
- A high level of attention to detail
- Process driven with strong administration skills
- Use initiative, with the ability to think outside of the box and problem solve, anticipating change and planning
- Ability to build a strong rapport with clients and candidates
- Ability to provide advice and guidance on recruitment processes and procedures
- Willingness to learn new skills, systems and procedures
- A positive attitude with the drive to succeed and build the desk further
We are happy to offer a hybrid working model, split between our office in Barnet (EN5) and remote working.
If the above is of interest to you, please do send across your CV, as we would love to discuss further.
Due to time constraints and the number of applications we will only be able to respond personally to successful candidates. Hopefully you will be one of those. If not please do feel free to send your CV again for any other positions that are of interest.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.