Recruitment Consultant – £27,000pa - £30,000pa plus commission
Would you like the opportunity to join a friendly, inclusive, professional, record breaking recruitment team?
London’s leading independent recruitment agency is seeking a Recruitment Consultant to join our temporary division – this is a hot desk!
Having dominated the London market for over 25 years, we are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, positive and experienced, to assist us in pushing forward the temporary desk and continue with our record breaking!
This role will focus on the sourcing and registration of candidates to join our talent pool and placing these candidates in temporary positions. We have a constant stream of new posts coming in daily. We want your help to fill these! You will also assist with the administration related to the candidate registration and be a point of contact for our candidates.
With a friendly, inclusive team, we would welcome applications from those who have previously worked within the recruitment industry but also from those who are experience in busy administrative posts and who are looking to get in to the world of recruitment.
Your day to day tasks will consist of, but are not limited to;
- Liaising with our clients to discuss new roles and their requirements
- Writing up comprehensive job adverts to draw relevant candidates
- Meeting with our Senior Manager to discuss available roles and the candidates required for such
- Working from a spec, source candidates from job boards and make the initial contact, advising on the specifics of the post
- Assisting our compliance officer with any issues relating to the registration documents submitted by candidates
- Arranging a face to face interview with candidates to run through the process of registering with our agency, answering questions regarding processes and procedures, discussing their job search and requirements
- Compiling a profile on the candidate, detailing their requirements, skills, aspirations and availability
- Submitting candidate applications to our clients with a comprehensive profile / spec on the candidate’s skills and experience
- Arrange interviews ensuring candidates are fully briefed and have all necessary information (in writing) well in advance of their interview
- Liaising with client and candidate with regards to offers and arranging candidate starts
- Completing paperwork once a candidate has successfully interviewed and secured a post, to include confirmation email to candidates confirming all details, accounts paperwork providing payment details, timesheet login details and holiday pay explanation
- Maintaining contact with candidates who have been placed in temporary posts to update and also act as a point of contact regarding any queries, to include timesheets, holiday pay and extensions of contract
- Ad hoc tasks as required
If the above is of interest to you, please do send across your CV, as we would love to discuss further.
Due to time constraints and the number of applications we will only be able to respond personally to successful candidates. Hopefully you will be one of those. If not please do feel free to send your CV again for any other positions that are of interest.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.