Recruitment Systems Support Administrator x2 - £14.26ph plus hol pay - Central London
Start ASAP for six months initially
Hybrid role working 2 days in office
Our client has implemented a new end to end recruitment system in Autumn 2022 to improve recruitment delivery by enhancing candidate and hiring manager experience, reducing unnecessary administrative burden and handoffs, tracking, and producing meaningful management information and supporting our recruitment policy framework. This new role will be part of the go-live team handing user queries related to the new system and process.
This role will be an on-site role at least 2 days per week.
- Providing first line support for users of the new recruitment system.
- First line support could include:
- New User set up.
- Resolving “How do I” requests such as creating a new position, or questions about workflows or offers.
- Maintaining and updating the FAQ log and Issues log.
- Supporting workflow management in the new recruitment system, ensuring financial approval and offer workflows are directed to the right users.
- Amending user access and setting up delegated access as required.
- Copying and making available to hiring managers in draft, existing headcount templates for budgeted roles.
- Escalating second line support queries as required to Global Systems administrators.
- Escalating queries related to contract production or legacy systems to HR Shared Services Hub.
- Supporting audits as required of the new recruitment system (e.g., internal or external audit on recruitment activity and financial authority)
- First point of contact for queries and actioning basic requests (e.g. new user requests, basic system config, how to create a new position request, questions about workflows or processes). Escalating to a member of the recruitment team for more complex requests (e.g., routes to market requests and set up,)
- Experience in a customer focused system administration role or a service role which requires significant system enablement.
- Experience of working to and meeting short-time scale SLAs (e.g. same day) and targets.
- Experience of basic system configuration and user management.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Resilient and adaptable.
- Excellent customer focused skills with particular attention to obtaining good and compliant outcomes for customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable working to and meeting targets and SLAs in a high-volume environment (we process about 3000 vacancies per year).
- A natural affinity to working with systems and processes and an ability to understand at a service level how data in a system is connected.
If you have experience in the above, please do send your CV across today! This is an urgent requirement.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.