7 month contract
We are looking for a friendly professional communicator to join this small but effective regulatory/membership organization and ensure the registration and re registration process runs smoothly. The offices are based in the West End. In the current climate you will be working from home and office in lines with government recommendations. In this role you will:
- Provide comprehensive advice to prospective applicants and members of the public on registration issues, including the various types of application for registration.
- Receive and process applications in line with agreed policies and procedures by checking applications for completeness, entering data, verifying details and documentation as provided. This will include processing payments.
- Provide administrative support including: maintaining paper and electronic systems, ensuring information is kept up-to date, accurate and accessible
- Completing detailed application verification checks using high levels of initiative, alerting a Senior staff if anomalies are found.
- Dealing with all enquiries whether telephone or in writing, relating to registration in writing and verbally
Ideally you will have worked in a similar role and be able to demonstrate an excellent track record of Customer Service.
Due to time constraints and the number of applications we will only be able to respond personally to successful candidates. Hopefully you will be one of those. If not please do feel free to send your CV again for any other positions that are of interest.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.