FOUR Registration Officers Required – £14.83ph plus holiday pay - Central London
Start ASAP for 3 months Initially
We are currently recruiting for FOUR Registration Officers to join a leading, world renowned Regulatory body. As a Registrations Officer, you will play a key part in processing applications across all routes to registration, ensuring only those with requisite qualifications join the Register. You will ensure that the Register is up to date and accurate at all times.
- Managing an allocated caseload of all application types from receipt of application to addition to the Register.
- Applying your own judgement and knowledge of legislation and processes to make decisions that lead to changes of the Register.
- Initial review of exam applications/evaluating eligibility.
- Facilitation of examinations on exam days ensuring the smooth running of the examination process.
- Liaising with both examiners and candidates when scheduling examination dates.
- Escalating matters to team leader/seeking technical input.
- Updating data associated with applications.
- Maintaining an up to date and accurate Statutory Register with a commitment to positive interaction with architects and applicants through clear; effective and timely communications delivered in a user-friendly way.
- Leading on all processes involved with the annual retention fee collection.
- Experience of working within a regulatory, professional membership or similar organisation.
- Working with operational systems and applications, case management or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
- Experience in delivery of high level of customer service.
- Experience of working in a team environment that is at times fast paced.
- Capability of autonomous working whilst managing their own workload.
- Highly developed organisation skills including the ability to track priorities, work to deadlines and manage their own workload, while having a flexible and adaptable approach.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to adapt the style to the audience.
- Strong skills with an attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adaptable and evidenced skills to be a team player with the ability to work on own initiative on clear tasks.
- Clear skills in producing high quality documents and outputs.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.